The institution has a beautiful green campus covering an area of nearly 20 acres on the banks of the GA canal. The campus features with plentiful native trees and plants. The institute building covering a total floor space of about 80,000 sq.ft houses the academic departments, the Library, the sports center ,the college Administrative Office and the campus amenities and the workshop complex.
The ultimate goal of education is the discovery of the meaning of life and the fulfillment of life and all mankind as well as for oneself.
Pattukkottai Polytechnic College came into being with a tall objective of providing technical education of the students of the rural region. As founded with a cause this institution has been on its mission of building a flourishing student society by motivating every individual and guiding them to attain sure success.
The dawn of the Pattukkottai Polytechnic College in the year 1983 – 84 marked the beginning of an era in the field of technical education to the socially deprived, economically moderate and educationally backward people of this region. The inception of this educational institution was made possible because it was in perfect tune with the commendable policy of the then government. Late Ayya S.D.S., Ex. Revenue Minister, Govt. Of Tamilnadu, who came forward to champion the cause of education, founded the Pattukkottai Polytechnic Society with able men as it’s members.
The able members of the Pattukkottai Polytechnic Society which ushered in the Polytechnic College at Pattukkottai had a clear vision of building a stronger society that can compete with the ever-growing global demands. Since the management does not believe in sexual discrimination, right from its inception it has been a co-educational institution. The campus has been blessed with lush-green trees on the bank of GA canal. It is one kilometre away from Thanjavur to Pattukottai highway on the outskirts of Pattukkottai. Efficient Faculty & staff members,fully equipped laboratories and Workshops, a well-maintained library with almost all dailies, journals and periodicals and a vast playground are some of the salient features of this institution.
Yes, We PPC
- Pattukkottai Polytechnic College shortly represented as PPC. The Government has aided the Institution for Technical Education since 1983.
- Late Ayya S.D.S., Ex. Revenue Minister, Govt. Of Tamilnadu, who came forward to champion the cause of education, founded the Pattukkottai Polytechnic Society with able men as it’s members.
- The institution has a beautiful green campus covering an area of nearly 20 acres on the banks of the GA canal. The campus features plentiful native trees and plants. The institute building covering a total floor space of about 80,000 sq ft houses the academic departments, the Library, the sports center ,the college Administrative Office and the campus amenities and the workshop complex.
- It is one kilometer away from Thanjavur to Pattukottai highway in the countryside of Pattukkottai.
- PPC was established in the year 1983-84 ,a new beginning of an era in the field of technical education to the socially ,economically moderate and educationally backward people of this region.
- Personalizing education for our students using present technology to help them thrive in a fast changing world. This environment enhances and develops academic learning specific to individual students’ needs.
- The college is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institution offering six Diploma Courses in Engineering approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi governed by “The Directorate of Technical Education Guindy,Chennai-600025”, Tamilnadu. The college is an institutional council member of ISTE
- PPC College not only focuses on the theoretical curriculum, but also helps in the development of a student personality, extra-curricular activities and overall perspective.
- Focus on developing a student’s technical skill & just not teaching for Degree purposes. Our Placement cell helps students to get the Right jobs for the Right candidate.
- Many clubs are functioning in PPC, like NSS, NCC, YRC, Rotaract, JCI, Women Development Cell, LEO, etc. By participating in various club activities, Personality and self-confidence of students is developed.
- We partner with our parents in the education of their children, providing each student with the opportunity to achieve their best, beyond their expectations.
- We strongly promote academic achievement among our students and care that our students must develop overall while learning with us. We have built up a vibrant learning culture among students.
- We have dedicated qualified, experienced and enthusiastic faculty members.
- We have Tie up with Cambridge for communication English Programs and Tie up with CISCO for networking certification Programs and also Autodesk academy partner.
- Microsoft, Redhat partner.
- We provide scholarship schemes to our students through various Govt and non- Govt schemes.
- 50 mbps internet connectivity with WiFi enabled campus.
- We also Conduct sessions on Pre-Placement Talks, Personal Interviews and Group Discussions. Paid Internship is provided to Each Student in The first year itself for a few months so that they are Equipped with Requirement of Industry. Our Pedagogy includes Presentations, Role play, Case Study, Self Learning Video Presentations & Field activities. Conduct Psychometric Tests such as Self Esteem Test, G.K.Test, Aptitude Test & Emotional Intelligence Test for each Student with a Feed Back of Improvement.
The students are encouraged to develop interpersonal skills through interaction with knowledgeable resource persons. Various modules are chalked out to make them “industry ready”. Placement of young energetic budding students is of prime importance to all of us. A systematic development and overall confidence building through bridge courses and weekly programs is unique of our institution