National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in the problem solving process.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilise their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilising community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and Practice National integration and social harmony.
- Practice national integration and social harmony.
SUDHANDIRASELVI RLecturer (Sr. Gr) / MATHEMATICS
MOHAMED ALI A Lecturer (Sr. Gr) / ECE
We got the following DIRECTORATE LEVEL NSS AWARDS
- Best Programme officers award (2015-2016 Mr S ARULNELSON)
- Best Programme officers award (2016-2017 Mr A.MOHAMED ALI)
- Best ( NSS UNIT ) Polytechnic college award (2016-2017)