The understudies of the Pattukkottai Polytechnic College hail from all kinds of different backgrounds and dependably convey brilliant recollections of the Pattukkottai Polytechnic College and its Campus, as it points in advancing a solid, friendly and scholastically intelligent environment.
About PPC Alumni
The glory and strength of an institute lies with its alumni since they are the ambassadors to spread their institute’s name far and wide to build a constructive future for their alma-mater while they build their own.
PATTUKKOTTAI POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE was established in 1983 officially under Tamil Nadu Government to establish a strong bond with the alumni and to take care of alumni affairs. It was earlier functioning as alumni cell. The major objective of the PPC ALUMNI CELL is to enhance the coordination between PPC and its alumni and build a strong interactive base between the alumni and faculties, establish chapters at national and international level, to maintain the database confidentially and respond regularly to the interests of PPC Alumni.
Alumni Cell creates and maintains a life-long connection between the Institute and its alumni. In collaboration with an extremely dedicated volunteer board of directors, the Alumni Cell works to connect alumni, support students and build an unforgettable Institute experience through diverse events, programs and services. Anyone who has completed four academic years as a student at PPC is eligible for life membership.
- To evolve, nurture and involve alumni as active partners to bring forth the best available practices in academics and research to the Institute for Excellence.
- To bring together the engineers, technologists, scientists, managers and entrepreneurs to strengthen their engagement with the Institute.
- To highlight the achievements of its alumni.
- To play a proactive and supporting role for the college, its students and the institution at large.
- To serve as a link between the Institution’s faculty, students, Management and the industries.
- To bring about an effective, cohesive and mutually beneficial networking between the members of the alumni.
- To provide an interface through which the alumni of the college can keep in touch with the college, faculty, staff and students of the college, and among themselves.
- To enable the alumni to take part in the activities of the college that may contribute to the general improvement of the status of the college and alumni.
- To promote exchange of skills and experience. To conduct seminars, workshops and guest lectures.
- To render financial aid to needy and deserving students, studying in the college.