Diploma in Gaming & Animation
Diploma in Gaming and Animation is a professional course that provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to create animations, games, and other multimedia products. The curriculum typically includes instruction in 2D and 3D animation, visual effects, game design, storyboarding, character design, programming, and game engine technologies.
Gaming and Animation
Gaming and Animation Technology equips students with knowledge in the areas of 3D modelling, as well as animation and gaming involving computers or mobile devices.
The gaming industry is arguably one of the most important and innovative sectors in tech today. The mobile technology boom in recent years has revolutionized the gaming industry and opened the doors to a new generation of game developers. Gaming has become so integrated with modern popular culture that now it is popular among every age of persons. On the other hand, the entertainment industry in India and abroad is producing more and more animated movies and series, which is liked by not only kids but also by adults.
In this course, students are provided with the opportunity to develop creative, innovative and necessary technical skills and the ability to locate individual design approaches within the appropriate professional context. Students get complete understanding and hands-on projects to understand and use tools for Animation, VFX, Multimedia, Gaming and Animation.
Diploma in Gaming and Animation are programmes that will help you to design the game and create characters and tell their stories, as well as design, paint, model, texture, animate, light, composite and even edit films.
The department of gaming and animation started in 2022-23 in a fashionable manner. Fully equipped computer laboratories and Workshops, a well-maintained library, strong curriculum opportunities for industrial training at the end of second year summer vacation helps them to understand concepts. Final year students are encouraged to do their project work as creating games.
The gaming industry has sparked tremendous interest in recent years. With several companies investing millions of dollars in developing new and innovative games. Individuals with a strong passion for gaming can enhance their coding and designing skills to pursue a career as Game programmer, Game designer, Game tester, Professional gamer, Game coach or reviewer. Along with this, Work opportunities for quality animators and related professionals like graphic designer, multimedia developer, character designers, key frame animators, 3D modelers, layout artists exist in sectors like Advertising, Online and Print News Media, Film & Television, Cartoon production, Theater, Video Gaming and E-learning.
Video game development studios create video games, from the initial concept to the final product. They typically employ a team of artists, programmers, designers, and writers who work together to bring the game to life.
- Animation studioscreate animated films, television shows, and commercials. They typically employ a team of animators, artists, and directors who work together to create the visual elements of the animation.
- Film and television studios, Animation is used to create visually stunning films and TV shows that appeal to a wide range of audiences.
- Advertising agencies animation is used to create engaging and memorable commercials that sell products and services.
- Web design companies create and maintain websites for businesses and individuals. They work with clients to understand their needs and goals, and then design and develop websites that are both visually appealing and user-friendly.
- Educational software companiesdevelop software that is used to teach and learn a variety of subjects. This software can be used in schools, businesses, and homes. Educational software companies work with educators and other experts to create software that is effective and engaging.
- Creative freedom: Gaming and animation are highly creative fields, and professionals in these fields have the opportunity to use their imaginations to create new and exciting worlds and characters.
- Great Packages – The fresher salary for gaming and animation in India the average salary for a fresher in this field ranges from 2.6 Lakhs to 3.6 Lakhs per year.
- Job satisfaction: Many people find gaming and animation to be highly rewarding careers. They enjoy the process of creating something new and seeing their work come to life.
- High demand: The gaming and animation industries are growing rapidly, and there is a high demand for skilled professionals. This means that graduates of gaming and animation programs have good job prospects.
- Competitive salaries: Gaming and animation professionals typically earn competitive salaries. This is especially true for experienced professionals and those who have specialized skills.
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects: Gaming and animation professionals have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, such as video games, animated films and TV shows, and commercials. They may also have the opportunity to work on projects for major companies such as Disney, Pixar, and Netflix.